Friday, October 4, 2013

well, hello there.

my roommate > yours

volleyball games, midnight french toast, ultimate frisbee, playing tennis, jamba juice, random dates, amazing roommate//hallmates, cafe rio, random dance parties, shopping at the mall, RMs, girls night with sam, buying much-needed vegetables, one million and one essays, sweaters, new music, study abroad application, hot chocolate, crazy pictures, funny stories, vending machine runs, girl talks, twitter addictions, whiteboard drawings, printer problems, BYUSA, front row tuesday devotional, lots of walking, church church church, freshmen fifteen challenge, snow on the mountains, missing the stars, tons of new mission calls, laughs for days, missing my colorado, best friend facetimes, hours upon hours in the library, late-night dances, crepe bar date, depressing humanities novels, planning for next semester, study groups, 400 notecards down, inside jokes.
great memories.

"If you want to be successful, it is just this simple: know what you are doing, love what you are doing, and believe in what you are doing."
-Will Rogers

if you can't tell, I've been having a lovely time here. so lovely that I spend most of my time doing homework and then basically every other moment is spent making great memories {please note- I didn't really include sleeping... I mean, I do that once in awhile too} So... I was planning on doing a massive blog post so I could catch up on everything, but since I don't have time, and this list is just as effective for my personal record keeping, this is what I've got (: Hope you are all having a great time! I'm off to finish up some homework and head to bed!

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment