Saturday, October 5, 2013

trampolines and soda bars// general conference.

Last night I did several things: I mean, first, I made Paninis with a boy that asked me out completely randomly. And... it was just super fantastic! After I got back from my date, I went to Hang Time with a few of the kids from my ward. Basically, hang time is a  h u g e  room completely filled with foam pits and trampolines! For 5 bucks, what else could a college student ask for?!?




Then we went to a soda bar. yep, A SODA BAR people. It was called Pop'nsweet Candy and Soda Bar and I highly recommend it to everyone! It has tons of different kind of sodas or floats, plus candy from, like, everywhere!




It was just simply adorable! 
{shout out to Nathan, Joseph, Harrison, Dylan and Auburn!}




Today I got the AWESOME opportunity to go to General Conference at the conference center! Kayla had tickets and so we made it a girls day with a few girls from the hall (:


"Doubt your doubts, before you doubt your faith"




I can't believe how lucky I am to be at a college where "what're your plans for conference weekend" is a completely normal question. I love being surrounded by girls with the same beliefs and standards and who are just so much fun! I also can't get over being on a campus where I have the opportunity to learn so much! 

Thanks for making the day great, girls!

I spent the rest of the day at Danielle's, just hangin out with my adorable niece and nephew!

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment