Friday, October 11, 2013

effort-free dates and library adventures.

the adventures of this past week {besides homecoming activities} included spending several nights at the library until midnight, and going to a date-set up party last night!

Tuesday night, even though I rreeaallyy didn't want to, Destiny and I went to the library. at ten. p.m.

and that's when we realized we had to watch a video that was 1 hour and 40 minutes long {yes, 100 minutes} and do a quiz on it by midnight for Book of Mormon. {we were both sure we had until thursday..wrong}. soooo, that was a sad moment indeed.
...the video did turn out to be super interesting though, so it wasn't too bad! It was on Isaiah which was pretty cool.



Chocolate milk is what gets me through life.

Needless to say, I was up until 3 on tuesday doing homework. it was, indeed, very unfortunate. but I got everything done that I needed to, so I should get props for that, right???

This was our thursday night:



I mean, we're not gonna turn down the chance to get a date!


Also, Kayla and I helped hand out cotton candy to advertise for True Blue Foam... Cosmo helped us out. Can you say "best mascot ever??"


On a side note, making the cotton candy really made me miss the theater! I'm loving it here, but dang, I'm a tiny bit excited to go home and stop by the Fox!

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

p.s. GUESS WHAT?? KATIE IS COMING TONIGHT AND I GET TO SEE HER FOR THE FIRST TIME IN 2 MONTHS {I mean, we've facetimed, but that's not the same}

No comments:

Post a Comment