Tuesday, October 22, 2013

guest posting//last couple days.

I can't believe how fast this weekend went by! It was jam packed with wonderful adventures and some homework in between (:

Also, I have a new sponsor: Mindy from Best.Day.Ever. Last week she asked me to do a guest post which I was so thrilled about! So head on over to check out my guest post and look around at her adorable blog!

In other news, here's some pictures from this weekend! {plus one of Cady's doodles from forever ago that I never put up}

// curling Kayla's hair {guess what?! SHE GOT A BLOG!!}


// Cady's adorable doodle


// going to Squaw Peak


^^ and being freezing cold ^^

// making breakfast with Cady for some of the boys {we lost a bet}



Then Cady and I did our good deed for the day our lifetime... we cleaned the kitchen downstairs. and it was quite gross, might I add.

Anyways, sorry for the short {and somewhat random} post, but this upcoming week is a busy one! And the best part? My parents are coming out this weekend! It 'll the first time I will have gotten to be with them in two months!

Hope everyone is having a great day and don't forget to check out Mindy's blog!

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment