Tuesday, October 22, 2013

guest posting//last couple days.

I can't believe how fast this weekend went by! It was jam packed with wonderful adventures and some homework in between (:

Also, I have a new sponsor: Mindy from Best.Day.Ever. Last week she asked me to do a guest post which I was so thrilled about! So head on over to check out my guest post and look around at her adorable blog!

In other news, here's some pictures from this weekend! {plus one of Cady's doodles from forever ago that I never put up}

// curling Kayla's hair {guess what?! SHE GOT A BLOG!!}


// Cady's adorable doodle


// going to Squaw Peak


^^ and being freezing cold ^^

// making breakfast with Cady for some of the boys {we lost a bet}



Then Cady and I did our good deed for the day our lifetime... we cleaned the kitchen downstairs. and it was quite gross, might I add.

Anyways, sorry for the short {and somewhat random} post, but this upcoming week is a busy one! And the best part? My parents are coming out this weekend! It 'll the first time I will have gotten to be with them in two months!

Hope everyone is having a great day and don't forget to check out Mindy's blog!

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

1 comment:

  1. guest post is one of the most effective solution to attract visitors, however, if the quality of the written content is very low, of course, the position of your blog may be down in the eyes of google. Well, I believe all the way there must be risks.

    ReplyDelete