Thursday, October 10, 2013

foamcoming.

BYU homecoming tradition? True blue foam= FOAMCOMING! Now, obviously the most exciting part of this whole deal, was that I was on the BYUSA committee for foamcoming this year (:

that's right. Kayla and I are that cool! And, despite the weather being freezing, it was a complete success and we are soo glad we did it!

We also had a wonderful group of kids that were willing to volunteer... you guys rocked!




I think the bragging moment goes towards Kayla and I being the first people who got to go down the slide :D


So, if your'e still confused what the heck I'm talking about, watch this video from True Blue Foam a couple years ago:


May I suggest that this was possibly the best thing ever? Mmkay (:  Hope you are all having a great week!

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment