Thursday, September 5, 2013

yet another list.

I'm sorry guys, I promise this "so excited to be at college" thing will go away soon! In the meantime however, I've compiled a list of random stuff that I've learned in the last week. ready, set, go.

1. College is a lot more work then high school. I guess I knew that was going to happen, but it still was a shocker when I found out that my humanities class has 77 pages of reading for homework. SEVENTY-SEVEN PAGES. really, thus far {having only gone to 3 days of classes, I suppose} it's mainly just work, not really, really hard or anything, there's just a lot of it.

this is how I've spent my evenings {ok, ok, I have done some socializing too...}


2. I absolutely love my hall. this is hanging on our bathroom doors.

"just Chris Pine wishing YOU a good first day of college! You'll do great!"

3. Provo is sorta pretty. ok, it's pretty. I'm still a Colorado girl, but it's not too awful here {minus the inability to see many stars}


sorry, this picture is just from my iphone as I was walking home from classes a today
4. I have yet to be to a class where some reference to the gospel wasn't made. even in orchestra.

yeah, I like this place.

5. I feel like I'm 5 again. I mean, seriously. I have classes with like 24 years olds. it's weird, I tell you.




Well, I have more homework, so I'm off! I'm soo sorry I've disapeared and I haven't responded to any of your comments! Between school, church, talking with the girls on my hall {yes, we're guilty of staying up much too late}, and just having lots of fun in general, there's not much time to be blogging! {or pinterest-ing or instagram-ing}

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment