Monday, September 16, 2013

dinner of champions.

This blog is definitely turning more and more into a journal, but I suppose that's what I made if for, right? My sincerest apologies (:

Today, I spent 5 hours in the library working on homework. I can honestly say that, until this afternoon, I had NEVER spent that much time focused on one specific thing. I turned off my phone and didn't let myself use my computer for anything other than writing my paper and listening to pandora. And dang, it was the most productive 5 hours of my life {I did other homework, too. not just my paper}. Needless to say, I was not in the mood to go sit in a cafeteria and eat dinner by myself, and alas, that's where my delicious bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios comes in (:


College has taught me that I 'm kinda, sorta addicted to cold cereal... Now that I have to buy my own food, I've learned. Most people haven't already gone through 5 boxes of cereal. I guess as far as addictions go, cereal isn't too bad, right? :P

Well, in other news, thanks to my awesome day spent doing homework, all I have left to do tonight is re-read and do a quick edit of my Writing paper and a little bit of Book of Mormon reading, thhheeennnnn I might actually get a decent amount of sleep! Oh, and I got a head start on tomorrow's homework, too. This is called productivity!

Happy monday!

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment