Monday, May 20, 2013

high school graduation.

Last Sunday was officially the end of my high school experience... graduation! I got to walk down the field with 250 of my classmates, and shake hands with teachers and administrators I have gotten to know over the last four years. It was truly a blessing! Now begins my next chapter. In 99 days, I'll be moving to Provo, Utah to begin a new journey at Brigham Young University... and I COULD NOT be more excited about it! 



I couldn't have done it without my parents!
Both my siblings got to be there! And Danielle's cute kids, of course!
Siblings!

Two best friends... BYU BOUND!



proof I actually got my diploma (;


Last time singing the national anthem with the Chamber Choir seniors!
I don't blame her... graduation was long, cold, and windy!
I couldn't have made it through without these girls (and kelly and kym) and I definitely would be a much different person then who I am now!

I was so blessed to have a couple Aunts and Uncles, quite a few cousins, my grandma, and my friends there supporting me! I've been waiting for graduation for literally years... and now, here I am, officially a Montrose High School graduate!

More about my graduation party and senior party tomorrow (hopefully)!!

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment