Saturday, May 11, 2013

hey there, 18.

weird right? today's my birthday, and I'm 18! not to mention I have 2 days of high school left! and let me tell you, this week has been beyond crazy.

First of all, as much as I enjoy photography, I wish I wouldn't have take advanced photography this semester... I've been so busy that I haven't learned anything in there. not at all because of the teacher (she's the best teacher ever) but because I have too much going on. My final project is due monday, and I didn't start working on it until thursday. and when I went in after school to work on it, my computer completely crashed. (yes I cried). but, after 45 minutes of transferring pictures, it turned out ok... but still. 

Thursday I also took the AP English test, and Friday was AP Stats... stats? not too bad, I think I may have possibly passed it. English? lets just say I completely forgot how to write an essay. no bueno.

What else? My AP History teacher is better than yours. We had a study session which included pizza, pepsi, and 2 hours of AP multiple choice questions. TWO HOURS AFTER SCHOOL ON A FRIDAY. but definitely worth it!

Maybe I'll explain something real fast... because this week was seriously the most stressful week of my life (for multiple reasons) and I was freaking out about most everything, I've sorta given up on my appearance. thus explaining the lack of pictures, right?!? I mean, friday I seriously wore yoga pants to school (and the ap test, and after school... including to the movies...)

then last night I went to The Great Gatsby with Katie, Kelly, Kym, Kelsey, and Sam to celebrate my birthday (and of course just watch the movie...)! After the movie, Katie and I had a nice little catch up chat until midnight! (we haven't really hung out since the day of prom!!) Indeed a great night(:


I loved it! absolutely loved it! I will be watching it many many many times. It followed the book so well (which also made it really heartbreaking to watch, and good-reason for being pg-13). One of the first movies I think truly works well with the book!

Well, sadly I have an ENORMOUS amount of homework that I have to do (happy birthday to me!) which will mean sitting and home and studying all day :/

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

7 comments:

  1. happy birthday Erica :) I hope your day was absolutely amazing. I love your blog, and im so glad im following it <3

    http://abeautifulheart07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I absolutely adore your blog as well!

      Delete
  2. A bash before Mothers Day how awesome! Happy Birthday!

    http://cheersandcosmos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late birthday Erica! Hope you had a great day!
    I've been wanting to see Great Gatsby. It looks so good!
    New follower from the Different is Beautiful blog! Looking forward to your next post and getting to know you better!

    xo
    Caroline

    lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Erica Decker. Somehow I stumbled upon your blog (still not really sure how) and wow. I'm so glad I did. It's amazing! Kudos to you, really! This is super cool, makes me pretty jealous, and I hope you keep it up! Hope you're having an awesome life, it sure looks like you are :)

    ReplyDelete