Tuesday, March 19, 2013

60 days.

 I can't believe it's coming so fast. I already have a million plans for this summer. All I have to do in these next 60 days is...

-Get all my grades up to A's.
-Not strangle anyone in my peasant classes. (I don't mean to sound all high and mighty, but people... what document was written on July 4th, 1776 to declare independence? I think 12th graders should know that. AND NOT GET THE ANSWER WRONG WHEN THE TEACHER ASKS THEM, OK??)
-Apply for these stupid scholarships.
-Get BYU Housing!
-Finish tennis season (which is not going super well at the moment.)
-Actually take pictures for advanced photography before I fail that class.
-Take all those annoying AP tests.and study for them.
-Apply for every summer job possible. (yes, I will need two jobs this year... college isn't cheap. The theater isn't a ton of hours.)
-Actually get a prom date (at this point, this is asking for a miracle I think.)

Well, this week I realized something. I think it is seriously the worst thing ever when someone isn't in love with the college that their going to. I mean, c'mon ladies and gentlemen, if you don't love the college, it won't be a great experience. All I know is that Sam and I CAN NOT WAIT FOR IT.



We are freakin' physicked for it! We have it all planned. She'll be in Heritage, I'll be in Helaman. We can cook all sorts of stuff at her apartment! Here we come (:

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment