Saturday, March 9, 2013

10 things.



1. Last night I had a milkshake-making party (pictures seen above)... it was a success!

2. I officially have a roommate for freshmen year at BYU... her name is Kayla and I couldn't be more excited!!! After I joined the incoming freshmen page on BYU, she messaged me, we got to know more about eachother, and then we decided we would be the best roommates ever!

3. I'm so busy, it's not even funny.

4. I got a pair of yoga pants... ok, actually two pairs, and they are the best invention in the entire world. check that off my to-do list.

5. My best friend got an iphone! (Remember this girl?) #teamapple

6. Monday I was up until 4 a.m. (not exaggerating, ask my mom) working on the Marvin Gill Scholarship. Please? (needless to say, I missed seiminary and photography and choir on Tuesday). If I got that scholarship everything would be perfect. I will absolutely-one-hundred-percent-positively be able to do a full semester study abroad. Please Please Please??

7. It is 66 days until the last minute of high school (forget about counting down till graduation... I just want the last day of school)

8. I really really really want to read "How to Be a Hepburn in a Hilton World" but I'm not letting myself until I have an A in all of my classes. Stupid AP US History. My kind of motivation for school... not letting myself read books. It's killing me.

9. You know my FCCLA project with Caitlin, Sam, and Katie? Yeah... about that... It's going... interestingly.

10. THAT IS RIGHT FOLKS... this girl is #2 Singles on the MHS Tennis Team!!! (Hello getting dominated all season...) Finally... a singles spot! aannnnddd tennis team captain!!

Just my quite little check-in!

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment