Friday, August 30, 2013

dorm room.

a big thank you to those who commented on my last post! College is definitely getting much, much better! {like, I absolutely adore it!} It's basically everything I've hoped for. Today, Sam and I spent part of the afternoon drinking Jamba Juice and walking around all the service opportunity booths! What other college would have such a hugh "Y-serve" center {there had to be at least 40 booths!} We may just drop out of school so we can join all of them. Just to keep this short, here's the place I'll be living for the next 8 months!






We also took the class photo last night! Here's a time lapse video of it. And here's the picture stolen off the facebook page (:



Anyways, I'm sorry it's so short and whatnot, but I'm in a hurry! 

P.S. I love everything about here. seriously. Everyone is so dang friendly, and I love ending half of the talks with "amen". Oh, and I went to the Humanities orientation... yep. so psyched. 

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment