Saturday, March 8, 2014

Kayla's headed to The Philippines!

It's been over a week... but I thought I would tell you that my awesome, beautiful roommate Kayla has been called to serve an 18 month mission in The Philippines speaking Tagalog! I'm so proud of this girl!



This year has been a blast! And although I am soo sad that we won't be living together next year, I know that she's making the right choice! She has truly become my best friend this year. Our memories are endless and I will cherish every single one! I know that I was blessed to meet her. She is the kindest person with the biggest heart. She will be the best missionary ever! Thank you for all the memories, Kayla! I can't wait until you get back and I'm excited for the rest of this school year (:






The Philippines are getting the best missionary! I'm so excited/anxious/happy for you Kayla!

-Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment