Sunday, March 16, 2014

best friend visits, econ tests, and Mardi Gras Dances.

Guess who came to Provo this weekend?? KATIE. I haven't seen her since New Years Eve {although we have face timed quite a bit}. It was so great spending the weekend, being our crazy selves!

She got here right after I finished my econ test on friday... hence the reason I didn't blog/do anything fun this last week. let's not talk about the B I got on the test, despite all the studying. Also, let's give a big thank you to Ryan for spending a million hours helping me study. I probably would have gotten half the score I got without the help! Every one should have a brother like him... he also reads every single one of my blog posts. my family > everyone else's family

The weekend consisted of krispy kreme, roll up cafe, the BYU Mardi Gras dance, and mainly window shopping {oh, and Katie and I also did 5 hours of homework on saturday. #matureadults} It was seriously one of the best weekends yet! It was so great getting to hang out with Katie and catch up. Ahhh... I missed her and all of our crazy adventures!



matching pjs!

My friends are the greatest (:

-Erica

p.s. once upon a time, Kayla made me breakfast to wish me luck on my test. Best roommate ever award?? I think yes!!!

someday I'll have a phone with a decent quality camera. today is not that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment