Saturday, January 4, 2014

BYU-I stole my best friend.

My best friend left for college a couple days ago. That's right folks, Katie is officially a student at BYU Idaho and I'm a little sad about it {and also really, really happy and excited for her}. Don't worry though... this means weekend trips to visit her in the beautiful state of Idaho- because *yes, it is possible* BYU Idaho is closer to BYU Provo than Montrose is {by an entire hour}.

Have I told you that we've literally been friends our ENTIRE lives? Like, even back in the nursery and preschool days.




The memories with this girl are endless. After all, we have been friends for more than 15 years. From having sleepovers basically 99% of last summer {because everyone needs to have their best friend over while they housesit}, to watching millions of movies in the theater {props for both being employees and getting in free}, to denny's runs at 2 a.m., to driving Main while singing along to the radio at the top of our lungs, to our legit FCCLA projects, to all-nighters and facetimes, to playing school with our American Girl dolls back in elementary school, to our hilarious ongoing texting conversation, to everything else in the world... I love this girl and I'm so grateful to have her as my best friend. And I'm going to miss her. It feels different now that we're BOTH away from home. We're BOTH at college, and that's weird.

I'm heading back to BYU today and I'm soo excited for this upcoming semester. I'm ready for some new classes and to be back with my college friends. I'm also really ready for some downton abbey {starts TOMORROW} and getting to babysit the cutest niece and nephew in the world. I'm ready for 2014 and everything that comes with it (:

I'm getting a little behind in the blogging aspect of my life... I mean, I have pictures from Christmas and New Years that I just barely loaded on my computer. But don't fear {because I know you were ssuuppeerr worried about it (; } I'll be blogging about the last couple of weeks very, very soon!

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment