Sunday, January 19, 2014

80s night.





Last Thursday night, KaylaCady, and I headed up to Salt Lake City to go 80's dancing! Do we actually think that this is what people wore in the 80s? No. But trust me, it was tons of fun getting dressed up crazy and dancing the night away with these two lovely ladies! If it weren't for this little thing called "school" we would do it every single week! {I mean, I didn't end up falling asleep until about 4 a.m. sooo} However, it was a great little break from homework. I'm not entirely sure I'll be doing anything but homework for the next 3 months, so I've got to live it up while I can!
Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

p.s. I've been thinking and praying a lot about what I'm doing with my life {since, you know, I'm at college and have to be figuring it out soon}, so last week I met with a major advisement counselor to talk over my options and I took a really long interests test {I'm not as sure about majors as I was the first couple months of school} and I think I've come to some conclusions! I hope you are all having a great weekend!

another p.s. I'm in COLORADO showing Cady around Montrose and having a BLAST but really, really missing Kayla!

and another p.s. GO BRONCOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment