Saturday, April 13, 2013

rachel's challenge.

I was going to save this for tomorrow's post all about state, but I honestly think that it deserves it's own post. during the conference there are workshops that you can go to. usually we skip the workshops for shopping, competing, or sleeping... but for whatever reason we decided to go to one workshop this year. the workshop was called Rachel's Challenge.

if you read nothing else of this post, go watch this video.

I have never felt so moved by a speaker or a workshop before. It opened my eyes to the world around me, and in all honesty, made me think about how I'm treating others. If I'm noticing the people that I should, if I'm talking to the people I should. It helped me realize that there is so much beyond myself. I cried through the whole workshop... if I could do anything over, I would go to that workshop again and again.


So yes, I accept Rachel's Challenge.



No comments:

Post a Comment