1. first and foremost:
I have 23 days until I graduate, 18 days until I'm done with school, and 13 days of school left.
i. cannot. wait.
2. today was my last home tennis match. ever. definitely bittersweet, but I'll worry about that more next week after regionals is over.
3. orchestra is wonderful this semester (: we are playing the funnest songs! les mis, pirates of the carribean, and mission impossible........ be jealous
4. everyday I realize more and more how much I'm going to miss my best friends. on tuesday kelsey and I... how you sayyyy... took a field trip to starbucks. (;
vanilla bean frappuccino (yepp... no coffee for me)? delicious.
5. I am in love with Granite Flats on BYUTV. yes, it may be corny, but it is sooo dang cute!
6. tomorrow night Kelsey, Sam, and Kym are coming for a girls movie night. (kelly is touring her future college!) Just a night with these beautiful ladies...
the only thing I will miss about high school is these girls.
7. still addicted to Two Door Cinema Club.
8. my grades are slowly but surely getting better!! now, all that stands between me and graduation are a few (million) AP history test retakes, some intense stats homework and a huge project, a crapload of english, some useless american government, 4 more scholarships, and graduation practice (yes, MHS practices graduation... true story)
bring it on.
9. I finally sent out my graduation announcements... it's finally feeling real!
10. I don't think I've ever blogged about this... but last summer one of Zach's roomates and I talked quite a bit (a.k.a. every single day) and then last fall he left on his mission to Brazil. Well... he made me promise to write him (which I never really did, so...) and it turns out that I am a crappy writer. (heck, I forget to write my own brother!). Well... finally, 7 months later, I wrote him a letter and Sam accompanied me to mail it (: oh, and sam blogged about our adventure too. her blog is adorbs too... just in case you need another beautiful mormon teenage girl's life to read about (:
(please ignore what i look like in this picture...)
anywho, that's it. now off to write an essay, study for an apush test, and maybe get some sleep! (the earliest I've gone to bed all week was 12:30, my average was about 2 a.m. however. no surprise, but I'm tired, and I look like it too.)