Saturday, April 5, 2014

80s, hiking, conference.

80's night round three! {it seriously gets better every time we go}



hey hey hey... do you see our shirts?? Yep, Cady and Kayla got me an early birthday present since we'll be home for the summer by my real birthday! This song is basically our theme song and we can sing every single word of it. These girls are the best, what am I supposed to do this summer??

Hiking {more like nature-walking since it was a paved road...}
Cady and I had a goal of going on a girl-ask-guy date so yesterday afternoon we hiked to Bridal Veil Falls with Ryan and Dylan! We also learned that the boys can skip rocks about a thousand times better than us. But, you win some you lose some, right?

Like I said in my last post, Kayla and I watched conference today! It was just fantastic (:


A few days ago the BYU wifi crashed. So there was basically a massive BYU party at McDonalds full of students trying to finish papers and register for classes at one a.m. You missed out if you weren't there...


For the last couple weeks of school I fully plan on living the motto "you don't remember the nights you get enough sleep." I'd say it's going quite well, so far.

-Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment