Saturday, February 15, 2014

piano concerts//chocolate fountains.

In case you didn't know, yesterday was Valentine's Day. {big surprise, huh?} That meant that everywhere you looked here at BYU, you would be reminded of this lovely holiday. To celebrate, I spent the week...

at the "Cannon Center After Hours" {free chocolate, guys. you can't turn that down.}


taking myself to a concert {yes, I seriously took myself on a date.} Quote of the day: "You must be your own before you can be another's." I'm takin' it serious. I was the best date ever, if I do say so myself... I went to see the BYU Philharmonic featuring Marc-Andre Hamelin. If you haven't heard of him, you are really really missing out. He was the most talented musician I have ever seen in concert. It was such a phenomenal concert!



Then I got this wonderful little package in the mail from my mom! If you didn't celebrate Valentine's Day with your mom's homemade sugar cookies, I feel quite sad for you.


Then last night was spent going to the dollar theater, crepes, Del Taco at 4 am, a sunrise hike, and FINALLY going to sleep at 9 am. That is a great story to be told, but I'll save it for the next post. Instead, I'll leave you with this picture that I find absolutely hilarious.



Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment