Wednesday, April 19, 2017

MCOM #14: IS 201.

I already wrote about this, but guys, IS 201 is the greatest class EVER.  Right now we're learning VBA... which is basically the programming language of Microsoft Excel. When I took this class I thought I was going to hate it, but I am actually in love with it, I think. I had no idea that it was going to be so useful.

I can't even believe that I'm seriously writing a blog post about computers. My life has hit an all time low. But look at this video and see how awesome VBA is!


So yeah, that's what I'm thinking about right now. Aren't you so glad that you took the time to read a blog post about computer programming? But not even REAL computer programming. Like super beginning level programming. But still sooo cool.

Also. Finals start this week. Say a prayer for me, folks. Only four finals stand between me and...a five day break and more school {yay!} Alright, that's it. BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment