Thursday, October 25, 2012

photography.

so.. here are just a few shots of my bestest friend(: i know i'm a failure at blogging, but this is a three day weekend full of sleepovers, painting my room, and hopefully blogging! but... i'm going to start putting some of my photography right here... and i was going to start doing that this weekend... buuuut i forgot to convert my pictures to jpegs, sooo i can't put them on my computer, so that'll be next weeks project! i'm turning my life around people, i'm turning it right around.
















































she's gorgeous, isn't she?!?!

yep, more pictures of my sad attempt at photography will be coming soon! and all the blog posts i'm behind on... those are coming too!!

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment