Sunday, January 22, 2017

sometimes I wonder how I ever blogged.

Tonight I'm sitting by Kayla, we're watching our favorite TV show, and I'm trying to blog because I have to blog by midnight. But I can't think of anything to write. And that, my friends, is why I just turned to Kayla and said "how did I ever blog"?? Honestly, how did I ever write about my day-to-day life almost every day?? And that is the question.

So. Blogging is hard. I was going to write a nice long blog post this week about something but I don't have the motivation to write right now and I can't really think of what I would want to say. So this is me admitting that I don't really want to blog but I have to because it's an MCOM assignment. But the good news is that we can write about ANYTHING. Even about how much we don't want to write.

This week has been quite the week, has it not? The inauguration and women's march? That's actually what I was going to write about. So look forward to that! (not that anyone is actually reading this, but oh well.) Until next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment