Wednesday, December 11, 2013

GUESS WHO'S MOVING TO LONDON?

today was a great day to begin with. I mean, I only have 2 papers left to write this week, I got an A on a science test I didn't think I would do well on, and I won free Jamba Juice.

oh. and I got accepted to the

BYU London Study Abroad Program Fall 2014

so, yeah, 3 1/2 months living in london next fall? Sounds alright to me. I would say that today was the best day ever. You know how I've wanted to do a study abroad in London for the last, ohhhhh, 5 years? WELL. it's happening!! One email, some screaming for joy, then crying out of happiness, and BOOM. this girl is moving to LONDON!! you know what else this means? It means that I now have a justified reason for spending ten minutes every night before I go to bed reading blogs from girls on study abroad. fantastic.

google images

I hope your day is going as fantastically as mine (:

Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

ps I'm sorry if you're following me on other social media because I definitely posted my awesome news EVERYWHERE!

10 comments:

  1. Ahh!!!! How exciting! Can't wait to hear all about your adventures abroad! So happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!!! that's so awesome!! congratulations!!!!! two of my best friends are just finishing up their byu study abroad in london and every single one of their instagram pics are just to die for. you will LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! how exciting! I am so happy for you. I also hope to one day travel abroad; I've always given thought to Spain or maybe even Italy!

    http://aspoonfulofnutella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I am SO proud of you! Not sure how I feel about you leaving me for a semester but...I'll survive. Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I currently live in England so if you want any insider information feel free to ask :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. SHUT.UP! That is so fabulous! I am uber jealous!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I did a study abroad in London Winter of 2012. It was the most incredible/amazing experience plus I hear they've remodeled the London Centre so you won't have 3 weeks of literally NO hot water! Icy freezing cold showers were the best. I kept a blog while I was there if you ever want to look: kayleeinlondon.blogspot.com. And I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about what to bring/what to see/just whatever. I love talking about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I also have about a zillion pictures on Facebook of really cool places in England, Ireland, Scotland, France, Italy, and Germany that you can check out if you're interested in taking trips to any of those places or want to see more than I have on the blog. We found a lot really great places to visit.

      Delete
  8. congrats! my study abroad program changed my life and now i'm headed back to London in January to start a PG program me. :) Best of wishes and happy Christmas.

    Smiles, Joy Michelle
    http://www.thejoyousliving.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! i got your comment on my blog and I just had to stop by and say congrats!! You are going to LOVE London! Oh i'm so jealous, it's the best place in the world. Be sure and shoot me an email when you get there because I have a "London List" of all my favorite spots in London that I'd love to send to you :)

    -Grace
    www.graceelizabethcollins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete