Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Spiderman, and such...

So, Last night (or this morning) at midnight, my friends and I went to see The Amazing Spider-Man. (i forgot my camera. sad day.)

it was great.

i plan on abusing my free movie ability.
because i work at the theater.

i love this movie.

ALMOST as much as harry potter.

love.

love.

love.

Peter Parker is gorgeous.
The love story is amazing.
The action was... well, i'm a wimp, so it was scary. but good.
The movie made me think.
It was great.




I plan on watching it at least 5 times in theaters. (hey, i work there... i get free movies.)

 *Story of the day*
 While we were waiting before the movie, we were all sitting in the back of Katie's truck. And there were drunk guys (i've had a couple run-ins with drunk dudes at the theater... but that's a different story) and they were yelling at us and cussing and saying *inappropriate* things.
fast-forward to after the movie.
Katie and I had parked next to each other, so we decided to book it to our cars and head to sam's house together. We turned the corner of the block we were parked in, and there were three guys right in front of our cars. Soooo... we booked it back to the theater to make James or another boy walk us to the car. Booking it back to the theater meant running, screaming past all the attractive male teenagers that had watched the movie. well, it was entertaining. So James walked us to the car... but the guys had left. The end.

Buuuttt, it was still one of my scariest experiences!


Then, Katie and I went and spent the night at the house Sam was house-sitting at, because she didn't want to be alone.
it was real great.
the end!
Sincerely,
Erica Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment