Monday, March 13, 2017

MCOM #4: Share a Coke.

As a weekend assignment, we were asked to "share a coke." This means that we were asked to pay for someone's coke {or anything, for that matter.} Then we needed to write about it!

But first, let me tell you about Sodalicious. Socalicious is a little drive-thru restaurant dedicated to nothing but soda. They have delicious flavor mix ins, foam cups, and pebble ice. Basically, it's my favorite way to spend money. {however, I usually prefer a different chain called "Swig," but I was at Sodalicious for this experience.}

I don't really know what to write about for this experience. I went through the drive-thru, ordered my 24 oz. AK Special, paid, and then asked if I could also pay for the person behind me. The cashier gave me extra punches in my punch card for being nice, and I drove off. I have no idea for whom I paid, nor do they know me, but if felt nice! I got to drive away hoping that I made their day. Maybe they even decided to pay for the person behind them? If I had more money, I would always do that. As a poor college student, it'll probably be a few years until I can pay for random people on a regular basis... but at least I have a goal to work towards, right? Make enough money to buy people stuff.

So that was my experience. And I loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment