Sunday, May 11, 2014

mother's day//birthday.

Have I told you how awesome my mom is?


She is the absolute best! I am so grateful to have such a wonderful example in my life. She is the most selfless woman I know. I couldn't ask for a better mom!!

Today we celebrated mother's day AND my birthday with lobster {they said it was my birthday dinner so I could choose!}, ice cream cake, and cinnamon rolls. Honestly, what would be better??



Also, there's only one candle because HAVE YOU EVER TRIED GETTING CANDLES INTO A FROZEN ICE CREAM CAKE?? Yeah. Also, are you proud? I've graduated from birthday chocolate pie to ice cream cake! Whooo! ...mainly because regular cake is nasty.

Hello there 19!

Wait, Kayla also got me a pair a jandals. I may never, ever wear other shoes again. never. jandals are THE greatest. and so is Kayla! Thank you girl (:

So, SURPRISE!!

I'm starting my mission papers. If you're still reading this post, I feel like you deserve to know! It's something I've been thinking about for a few months now, and I officially decided a couple weeks ago.  I can't turn in my papers until right before I go to London since you have to be 120 days before your availability date. I'll probably tell the whole story of why I decided that some other time, but yeah. I'll put my date as December 31st {a couple weeks after I get home from London!} Reason 1945468757 why I have to work a lot this summer. Guys, I am too poor for this! But SOOOO excited!

Who knows where I'll be celebrating my birthday next year!

-Erica

No comments:

Post a Comment